Re: [Emerald] Batch Out

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:31:43 -0700

Help Desk wrote:

> Actually, I did 'create' then 'email' thats when i had to reboot. I came
> back and hit 'email' again then went to 'batch out' that was the first time
> i went to 'batch out' there should be more than one.

Batch out is only for Credit Cards. There are two things to check:

1) Check the billing cycle definitions and see how far in advance
you have EFT billing set to. This will restrict the creation of
the invoices.

2) You can use a manual CC batch to force the creation of the CC
invoices so that you can batch them out. Just uncheck the
auto batch option, enter the date to batch out to, and click
create. That will create the invoices, then you should be able
to batch out the CC transactions.