Re: [Emerald] Problem printing invoice - 2.5.278

Frank Canode ( (no email) )
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:31:50 -0500

The DSN setting are all correct. I already changed to location to Emerald25.
However, I did get it to work!! I opened the invoice report in CR went to
File/Report Options and unchecked "Convert NULL Field to Default". Since the
default for the SentDate field in the Invoices table is NULL, I wouldn't
think that this should matter, but it seems to have fixed my problem.

Frank Canode
Managing Director
Millennium Communications
(501)621-7017 (501)442-9287