[Emerald] Post-installation problem with Emerald

Bernardo Burnier Coelho ( bernardo@tdnet.com.br )
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:35:24 -0300

Hi,

I've just installed Emerald on a machine running WnnNT Server 4.0 - Service
Pack 3 + SQL Server 6.50.258 (SQL Sp3) and nothing more but Netscape
Navigator 4.08.
Right after installation I tried to run Emerald admin and got an error:
13: Type mismatch.
I've searched the archives and found that it's an old not-so-favorite.
Still, I could not found a solution.
I quote bellow a message extracted from the archives, but as I'm running
2.5.288 I think the solution given at the time doesn't apply.
Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Bernardo Burnier Coelho
Sysadmin - TDnet