Re: [Emerald] Balance forward only some accounts?

John Troher ( admin@isoc.net )
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 15:01:25 -0400

--------------E5E55E4A4E9B956CA653D9D6

Yes, and no

They can be in the same billing group.

Set up a "Balance Foward" Billing Cycle

We have two billing cycles, Default - and Balance Forward

Then just choose the billing cycle to use on that customer in the
billing
section of their MBR

John