Re: [Emerald] Problem printing invoice - 2.5.278

Frank Canode ( (no email) )
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:49:32 -0500

There appears to be only a few of us with this printing problem 2 that
responded to the list and one that I spoke to on the phone. If it works for
eveyone else, then there must be something different about our setup. The
only difference that I am aware of in mine is that I am running Crystal
Reports 7.0 and my database is named Emerald25, not Emerald. The gentleman
that I spoke to on the phone has the same setup - CR 7.0 and database named

Any hints in these differences?