Re: [Emerald] MORE SQL ERRORS

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 17:57:34 -0700

PowerNet wrote:

> The timeouts are set at 15.
> We do have a secondary, but I have removed the secondary from the Ascend box because it seems to have more security errors when we have the secondary configured in the Ascend.
>
> I don't understand that!

If the secondary another RadiusNT server? Ascends pick the "fastest"
of the RADIUS servers, and do not use them in the defined order for
each request. This can cause a real big problem if one of the
accounting servers are not a RadiusNT server.

Also, why don't you configure SNMP Concurrency checking? There is a FAQ
at:

http://www.iea-software.com/radiusnt/faqs/SNMP-Concurrency.html

that explains how to do this. It would prevent the problems,
even if the calls online is not correct.