Re: [Emerald] Problem printing invoice - 2.5.278

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 17:50:27 -0700

Frank Canode wrote:

> Printing invoices with auto batch checked will only produce a single blank
> invoice. It finds and reports the correct number of "unsent" invoices, opens
> the CR window, goes throught the selection process and reports 0 invoices.
> Unchecking auto batch and printing invoices for a specific date works
> correctly.
>
> I did find one post on this problem in the archives but did not find a
> solution. Did I miss something?

Do you have a modified invoice.rpt? There was a problem with some of
the earlier ones that caused simliar problems to this. Grab the
latest one from our FTP site and see if that fixes it.