Re: [Emerald] Please help, Questions on Emerald & SQL....

Eric ( ejensen@accnorwalk.com )
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 15:57:51 -0400

Dale,
Thanks! I will give this a go and let you know if I have any problems.
I don't know if you caught my earlier post "[Emerald] SQL Transfer
question...", When we transfer the Emerald DB to a new one, the data used
is significantly lower on the new DB than the old. Any ideas on this?
Thanks again,
Eric Jensen