Re: [Emerald] Crystal Reports - Visual Studio 6.0

Guillaume Pavy ( (no email) )
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 12:16:42 -0700

In the mailing list archives, I found that :

> Do you not have any other developement software???
>
> Visual Basic 6????
> Visual Studio 6???
> Visual Interdev 6???
>
> The stripped down designer comes free with them.....

So, as I have Visual Studio 6, I guess I don't have to buy Crystal Reports,
but how to I have to install in Visual Studio 6 in order that it works ?

Thank you

Guillaume