Re: [Emerald] Post Office and Serv-U

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 14:23:40 -0700

Joel Cancel wrote:
> I need to know if there is a way to create and account in Post Office and
> Serv-U automatically when I create a service in Emerald?

External Systems are configured in the Emerald Admin, General, External
Systems section. You need to:

1) Create an ES for Post.Office and set the information up correctly.
main catch is the Form-ID, which you can by sending a message to (replace with your domain) and putting
"account" in the body of the message. The Form-ID will be at the
bottom of the message.

2) Associated that ES with the service types you want to be created in

3) Use the File...External Systems...Batch Out option to create the

For Serv-U, see the Latest EmerAuth and including documentation at: