Re: [Emerald] Post Office and Serv-U

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 14:23:40 -0700

Joel Cancel wrote:

> I need to know if there is a way to create and account in Post Office and
> Serv-U automatically when I create a service in Emerald?

External Systems are configured in the Emerald Admin, General, External
Systems section. You need to:

1) Create an ES for Post.Office and set the information up correctly.
The
main catch is the Form-ID, which you can by sending a message to
accounts@mail.com (replace mail.com with your domain) and putting
just
"account" in the body of the message. The Form-ID will be at the
bottom of the message.

2) Associated that ES with the service types you want to be created in
Post.Office.

3) Use the File...External Systems...Batch Out option to create the
accounts.

For Serv-U, see the Latest EmerAuth and including documentation at:

ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/Emerald/External/beta