Re: [Emerald] Emerald installation Prpblem

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 13:49:04 -0700

> Rafael Gomez wrote:
>
> I'm trying to install Emerald client on another machine and the
> installation program answers me with a error meessage like "The file
> xxxxx.dll was not found" I don't remember the name of the file,
> however, the software wouldn't answer with this kind of message
> because I'm only installing it, would it?. I would like to know if I
> need to install another softare to my server to allow the software be
> isntalled

What is the actual filename? Emerald requires the SQL Server client
to be install, before it will work (you will get a vbsql.ocx error).

If you are getting an error about shdocvw.dll, then you can either
ignore the error, or install IE4 or higher first.