Re: [Emerald] SQL - timeon2.cfm scripts

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 12:18:29 -0700

Jason wrote:

> Ok, another question.
>
> I have downloaded the Timeon2.dbm script from IEA's ftp and am trying to
> install it. I am using CF3.0 and I have had some experience with CF and
> Access but never with SQL. Anyway when I run the timeon script I get an

I updated the timeon package, and its now called timeon3.zip. It
includes
two parts:

default.htm: query for username/password
timeon.cfm: display current month time on

I've tested this with CF4 and it works fine. Just dump it into a
directory
by itself on your webserver and make sure you have an Emerald ODBC DSN
configure and have verified that Cold Fusion (through the admin) can
login.