RE: [Emerald] 2.5.xxx feature request

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 04:19:32 -0500

Finally got around to digging into this ....

In order for RADUSERS to create a file that gives the customer the same
"expire" date as would Emerald the RU_RATC stored procedure is missing one
item.... ma.OverDue

The one listed below works.....
=============

if exists (select * from sysobjects where id = object_id('dbo.RU_RATC') and
sysstat & 0xf = 4)
drop procedure dbo.RU_RATC
GO

CREATE PROCEDURE RU_RATC AS
SELECT sa.Login, sa.Password, sa.AccountType, MasterExpire=DateAdd(Day,
(ma.Extension + ma.OverDue), maExpireDate),
SubExpire=DateAdd(Day, sa.Extension, saExpireDate)
From MasterAccounts ma, SubAccounts sa
Where ma.CustomerID = sa.CustomerID
AND DateAdd(Day, (ma.Extension + ma.OverDue), maExpireDate) >= GetDate()
AND sa.Login is not null
AND ma.Active = 1 AND sa.Active = 1
AND NOT EXISTS (
Select * From RadConfigs rc where sa.AccountID = rc.AccountID
)
AND EXISTS (
Select * From RadATConfigs rat where sa.AccountType = rat.AccountType
)
GO

GRANT EXECUTE ON dbo.RU_RATC TO EmeraldApps
GO