Re: [Emerald] Feature Request - Concurrent Login Limit and dialup permission link with account type

DAN TANG ( (no email) )
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 12:09:01 +0800

>DAN TANG wrote:
>>
>> We would like to associate the default login limit and dialup permission
>> with the account type.
>> For example, we have some free email account for users but there is no
>> dialup permission, it is very common to a family, but at moment the sales
>> person always mess up, cost us money and time.
>> Also we have some account have multiple logins, if the Emerald can do it
>> during the Admin Setup, it is much more easier for us to scale the
>> operation.
>
>I'm afraid I don't completely follow what you are asking?

At moment, if we have a service type has more/less than 1 login limit(Email
Only account, for a company), we need to manully set the field, as you know
people tend to forget this minor things, nor I like to have a SQL Trigger to
do it, because no one will work for a company forever, so we should cut the
maintanance of Emerlad anyway we can.

If Emerald can link the login limit to the account type setup stage would be
great help, and the fields to set email, news,voice(our NAS takes voice call
as well) and FTP enabled for this account type by default as well.