Re: [Emerald] Web page with Online Usage

Michael Vincent K. Pozon - CompE ( (no email) )
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 09:31:11 +0800 (PHT)

where can i get the EmeraldASP ?

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Jason wrote:

> Ok, I've done the searches and come up with a few things, but is there
> anyone out there that posts user's online usage via the web? A place for
> them to go check how many hours they have used per month. I am working with
> EmeraldASP right now and having some problems with IIS and getting it
> configured correctly (I think) and was wondering if there were any other
> solutions out there.
>
> TIA
>
> Jason Roblyer
> NCTC
> jason@nctc.net

--m  i  c  h  a  e  l   v  i  n  c  e  n  t   p  o  z  o  n

--== HPS Software & Communication Corp. ==-- --==## http://www.cebu.pilnet.com ##==--

email: mikevince@netexecutive.com | cell : (+63)(917) 3276966--== Pilipino Internet Cebu ==-- | office : (+63)(32) 3442261,3463321 --== Systems Administrator ==-- | home : (+63)(32) 3440955

** Mess with the BEST , die like the REST ** Magpakatotoo ka Kabayan!

ICQ WWW pager : http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1413343Homepage and Resume Site : http://members.tripod.com/mikevince http://mikevince.dorm.org