Re: [Emerald] Prorating

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 10:31:44 -0700

"Jeffrey O. Stevison" wrote:
> Ok, I installed the updated emerald, 278. How does it calculate the
> prorated months, because ours is incorrect, is it explained in the docs?
> What date is it looking at?

It add the default days that you configure in the admin to todays
date, and then does the prorate based on a 30 day month. Are you
referring to a month boundary pro-rate or a service addition
pro-rate? If you give the results of one of yours (including the
service cost and MBR configuration), I can explain how it derived
that amount.