[Emerald] Feature Request

DAN TANG ( (no email) )
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 15:22:58 +0800

Dale,

We would like user able to change the account type by themself through web
interface, but the way Emerald does the consolidation would not allow us to
change account.

My suggestion is:
We should keep the balance field in the MBR, customer can pay whatever
amount they like, everytime the RADIUS receive a stop record, it should run
a consolidation process, and reduce the amount of credit customer spent for
this connection from the balance field. The balance field should allow for
negative value. On the other hand, a lot of account have minium monthly
charge, every day(month, quarter or year) Emerald should run a consolidation
to reduce this amount from the balance as well. This way user can customize
the consolidation process according to account type as well.

By the way, on next version, could you change all the MONEY data type to
FLOAT, so the invoice would print properly.

Regards,

Dan Tang
Network Operation
Domain Internet Access