RE: [Emerald] Outlook 98 + SQL

Jason Powell ( (no email) )
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:44:37 -0700

I would love to get that stored procedure. Currently we are doing it
manually, and it is getting old. This requires Outlook 98 correct?

Jason Powell

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Will LaSala
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 1999 8:09 AM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Outlook 98 + SQL

I just finished setting up outlook 97
I works fine for me...however...
make sure you update it to office sr2 patch and then
re-apply the NT service pack 4
After that it works great!

P.S. A couple weeks ago I posted a storedproc
for emailing customers when their credit card is about to
expire. I have since worked out all the bugs and made the code much more
robust.
If anyone would like the script please email me.

Thanks
Will ,,,=^. .^=,,,
Webmaster
"Link Locally ~ Surf Globally©" http://www.greennet.net
Come Play On The Best Quake Server in the Northeast
Serving Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire
TEL: 978-363-8898 FAX: 978-363-1225 email:will@greennet.net
From: Alexander Blauvelt <online@olg.com>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 1999 9:16 AM