RE: [Emerald] feature request: Duplicate Credit Card Search and add Ban Flag to MBR

Rudy Komsic ( (no email) )
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 21:24:18 -0400

Well, under the credit card business, the client must give you the actual
address of the CC billing address. Therefore, why have 2-3 MBRs with the
same address? Just a waste of MBRs. If the company wants to use the same
credit card for several services, I usually place the services under the
services tab not under the MBR. But if you still want to continue doing
this (also going against the CC companies request), a feature to continue
the order would be to pop up a warning window with an
Administrator/Supervisor password line that can bypass this feature. This
will still give you this capability of using the same credit card for
multiple MBRs with the Extra protection of having Management authorizing it.

Also, under the Emerald Administrator, you can have the option of turning
that feature on or off. This will still give you the choice of Full Access
or under the Credit Cards TOS, must use the billing address of the Credit
Card for only one credit card.

I personally have 2 credit cards myself. One for personal use and one for
corporate use. Depending on what I am purchasing and for what purpose, I
use the appropriate cards.