RE: [Emerald] feature request: Duplicate Credit Card Search and add Ban Flag to MBR

Rudy Komsic ( (no email) )
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 21:15:10 -0400

Actually Emerald needs to have these features as well as within the ASP
Codes. When clients call for signups over the phone, we need the capability
to determine from Emerald if the client is being honest (as about 10% of
clients usually are not). With these checks in Emerald, we can also add an
extra layer of fraud protection to protect clients who are currently on our
system and to protect our company from chargebacks/possible loss of merchant
status from fraudulent use of credit cards.

Also, another feature that should be added is a blacklist of phone numbers,
credit cards, Addresses, and postal codes. When one of our employees enter
a new client into the Emerald client, it would perform this check
automatically and warn if the client is on our blacklist. We have
experienced in the past that clients use our system that eventually don't
pay and when their account is terminated, they just simply call back and
give out false information again.