RE: [Emerald] Help!! Not able to invoice

Greg ( (no email) )
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 14:27:54 -0700

We can't invoice because 2.5 errors and 2.2 gives us 3000+ sub accounts for each
user after 2.5 was installed. The invoice.rpt in the emerald directory is the
correct one for 2.2. It looks like something that 2.5 installs in the system like a
..DLL is doing this because uninstalling and removing the emerald25 and emerald
directories and deleting the entries in the registry and then installing 2.2 gives
the same problem.