Re: [Emerald] DALE: Can you create all your mail lists as digests as

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:10:33 -0500

Rudy Komsic wrote:

> Hi Dale,
> I was wondering if you can add the following lists to your mail lists.
> emerald-digest
> radiusnt-digest
> emeraldbeta-digest
> ntisp-digest

All of these already exist, except for the beta, which does not have
a digest (its a closed list, anyways).

> My mail filters are getting overwhelming and instead of getting messages
> everytime somoene sends a message, I would rather pick up a daily 1 message
> digest with all the messages in them. This will help me reduce e-mail
> garbage. Currently I have like 1150 messages in Emerald alone that I have
> not read. 4000 in NTISP...
> Daily digests would be easier to manage since all I would get is 1 message
> every day... to archive if I need any support.

Yes, thats the whole point behind a digest. Please see this URL for
the information on the lists, including the digests:

http://www.iea-software.com/ListStart.mpt