RE: [Emerald] Cancelling service and giving refunds

Leah Bilan ( Leah@TDI.NET )
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:59:18 -0400

Here at TDI we strictly have a policy of NO refunds. Even yearly accounts
do not get refunds back. It works out perfectly for us and I always stick
to my guns with this. It takes to much time for us to even think about
refunding days that weren't used and we offer tech support 7days a week and
it helps defer costs with the no refund policy. If a customer decides to
cancel their account and is half way through it, we just mark in master tab
they canceled, remove any credit card info and let emerald turn them off
automatically when no payment it recorded for the next month. Same goes for
the yearly account, and we dearly love this feature that allows us only once
to edit a customer and hit save and are done with everything. No going back
and figuring out anything and wasting more of my secretaries time.

Leah
TDI Internet Inc.