[Emerald] SQL Server having problems!

Darin Spence ( (no email) )
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 03:23:29 -0700

Sheryl had helped me remove a Platypus installation months ago.

In investigating my space problem, I just noticed in the e:\mssql\data\
directory there is a file called PlatDevice.DAT that is 2GB Big!!! There is
also a PlatLog.DAT that is 512MB big!!!

We are having all kinds of problems trying to save incidents because it says
the database is full or something. Does anyone have any idea if the
PlatDevice.DAT and PlatLog.DAT can be deleted? Will that FREAK OUT the SQL
Server? I check my Devices and Databases and they are no where to be found
through Enterprise Mgr. (I think I looked in the right places, maybe not).

*help*

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Darin Spence
darin@radio-inc.com
Director of Information Technology > R A D I O, INC
(785) 628-1064, ext. 22 > Phone
http://www.media-net.net