RE: [Emerald] Printing error.

Darin Spence ( (no email) )
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 05:54:36 -0700

That's what we thought, we've been through the ODBC connector backwards
forwards and every-which-way. It is setup identically to the other
workstations around here. The only difference is I have CR 6 installed. If
your's is working properly, then you're one of the lucky ones! :)

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Darin Spence
darin@radio-inc.com
Director of Information Technology > R A D I O, INC
(785) 628-1064, ext. 22 > Phone
http://www.media-net.net