Re: [Emerald] Invoice print outs

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 25 May 1999 15:54:47 -0700

Christian Lawrence wrote:

> I have tried to print out invoices but it seems the billing dates are stuck
> on 2/1/99 and if I change the billing in the master account it does not
> effect the invoice. Also, I had to change the description on the account
> type and that change also did not take place on the invoice even though it
> does show on the account information as taking place. The invoice is
> showing what was originally entered there. Everything is also correct in
> the database.

Once an invoice is created, changing the MBR information has no
affect on the invoice itself. You would need to void the invoice,
change the information, then re-create the invoice (like using the
Master...Invoice Next Term option).

> Am I correct in saying that the crystal reports print engine is not the same
> thing as crystal reports.

Crystal Reports is typically meaning the Editor. The Print Enginer just
allows you to display reports, not modify them.