RE: [Emerald] Need Help Fast - SQL Error Message

Brad Teague ( Teague@NetworksPlus.com )
Mon, 24 May 1999 12:21:13 -0500

When i double click "tempdb" and go to the edit database window. here's what
i see:
data size: 2 mb
space available:
log size: shared with data
log space available : shared with data

I'm not sure what that means. Should i create a data device just for tempdb?
or what?