Re: [Emerald] Termination Cause is blank

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 19 May 1999 09:10:12 -0700

Darren Clissold wrote:

> An -x15 debug of what? - I've never done this before.

Open up a command prompt, stop the RadiusNT service, change to the
directory you installed RadiusNT into, then type:

radius -x15

That will run RadiusNT in foreground debug mode. It is very
helpful for trying to resolve problems.