Re: [Emerald] IP

Dan Tang ( (no email) )
Tue, 18 May 1999 10:29:43 +0800

In your NAS or RADIUS(depends on your NAS), set up a IP pool which has no
access permission to proxy server and have a scheduled program switch the
user to particular subaccount type when user's account overdue which will
get the IP from NAS or RADIUS. Because the IP has no access permission,
proxy server will return a default web page which you could configure to
anything you like.

But there is obstacle in the way, because in Emerald the CALLS table does
not record subaccount type, the consolidation process will confuse and
produce some unpredict result.

Regards,

Dan Tang
Network Operation