Re: [Emerald] Overlimit Field

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 16 May 1999 17:15:03 -0700

Jeff Woods wrote:

> 'Twas one of the first things we tried. No combination of paths and
> toggles of that switch would solve that problem. (But I can view and
> print other reports, such as the "ccinv.rpt" from the batch tab, so it
> isn't a crystal reports problem).

If your reports list is blank, then in the preferences for the machine
running Emerald, check "don't verify reports". Then, when you go to
the reports tab, Emerald will list all of the reports, whether they
exist or not. If you click on one of the reports, it will display
the exact path/report that it is looking for. If the display report
button is greyed out, that means Emerald couldn't find that file.
If you resolve why it can't find the file, you can print it.