Re: [Emerald] Billing

Charles Tomala ( (no email) )
Fri, 14 May 1999 16:53:44 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Friday, May 14, 1999 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Billing

>Charles Tomala wrote:
>>
>> Would it be possible to start an announce list that would give out
>> information when updates are available. I have been using the 2.5.263 as
>> instructed and not .260. If there is an update released please let me
know
>> how to obtain it immediatly. Having paid for over 5000 MBR's and support
on
>> them I do not think this is an unreasonable request.
>
>That has already been created. I just checked and it should be working
>Monday. All people on the RadiusNT and Emerald mailing lists will
>be automatically added to it.

Let me be a little more direct. Is there a version of Emerald after 2.5.263
I should be using? You indicate that there is a 2.5.285 that resolves my
issues but I want to confirm that I should deploy this version.

Thanks for the announce list,

Charles Tomala
President - Olympia Networking Services
"Olympia's Premier Internet Service Provider"