Re: [Emerald] Billing

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 14 May 1999 16:40:36 -0700

Charles Tomala wrote:

> Would it be possible to start an announce list that would give out
> information when updates are available. I have been using the 2.5.263 as
> instructed and not .260. If there is an update released please let me know
> how to obtain it immediatly. Having paid for over 5000 MBR's and support on
> them I do not think this is an unreasonable request.

That has already been created. I just checked and it should be working
Monday. All people on the RadiusNT and Emerald mailing lists will
be automatically added to it.

> Actually it only charged the pro-rated figure one period more. Why would it
> do this? Again, having to fix this individually each time it happens is
> rather time consuming.

Answering that is like asking "why do bugs exist in Software"? :)
It was calculating the pro-rate period for it, if the period was
longer than a month.