Re: Fw: [Emerald] CallerID block?????

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 13 May 1999 22:15:49 -0700

david leigh wrote:

> Hi All
>
> >Its a bug in the admin. I put an updated one up at:
> >
> >ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/RadiusNT/updates/radadmn.exe
>
> Two questions:
> 1) Will all these disparate patches and fixes be put into the upcoming new
> release as one unified package?

Yes, it already has. The RadiusNT 2.5.175 distribution went up this
evening and the Emerald 2.5.284 distribution will go sometime tommorow
when we finalize the QA for it.

> 2) When will the package be released? I know its been "Real Soon Now" for
> some time - but can we reasonably expect something before the end of the
> month or is it still going to be some way off?

We are expecting two more released on Emerald 2.5. The first will
be tommorow (assuming no major issues are found) with the second
planned around mid June.