Re: Fw: Fw: [Emerald] CallerID block?????

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 13 May 1999 22:13:33 -0700

Ed Miller wrote:

> Still got on everytime.

Found a problem in 162 and the RadReject (remember, this stuff isn't
officially supported yet) where is was only checking against the
first attribute. This has been updates on RadiusNT 2.5.175, which
you can get from the /radiusnt/updates directory on our FTP site.

One side note. RadReject uses a new RadLogMsgID in your RadLogs table.
You may need to add it, or the reject will not be logged.

INSERT RadLogMsgs(RadLogMsgID, Description, Severity) VALUES(17, 'Reject
Attribute', 2)

> Another question. I keep getting this in the logfile:
>
> Thu May 13 18:55:24 1999: ODBC Error:37000:260:
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Disallowed implicit
> conversion from datatype 'varchar' to datatype 'int'
> Table: 'Emerald.dbo.RadLogs', Column: 'CallerID'
> Use the CONVERT function to run this query

Your CallerID field in your RadLogs table is an int, and it should be
a varchar(12). The only way to workaround it is to rename your current
column to CallerIDOld, save, and add a new one with the correct
information.

> I ziped the logfile and sent a copy.
> ******* Well I tryed to but it was rejected as too large. only 84k ????????

The mailing lists only allow messages of 15k or less. For the size of
the lists, its simply not practical to send something larger. If you
need to, then send it directly to myself or to support.