Re: Fw: [Emerald] CallerID block?????

Duane Schaub ( dschaub@terraworld.net )
Thu, 13 May 1999 17:13:39 -0500

This is very interesting!... Please be more explicit about the details of
this table and how to use it.

Duane.

At 02:42 PM 5/13/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Ed Miller wrote:
>>
>> Dumb question. How do I get that information into the file?
>
>Its not a file. Its a table in your database. The easiest way
>would be to attach to your SQL Server with MS Access, link the
>RadRejects table, and use the MS Access GUI to manage it.

Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terraworld.net
FAX: (316) 332-1451 |dschaub@terraworld.net