Re: [Emerald] CallerID block?????

Ed Miller ( (no email) )
Wed, 12 May 1999 19:06:39 -0400

The docs I have are 12/98 and they do not have on how to use
the advanced tab stuff (tech. term stuff) I wanted to know what all the
options are so that I may try to use them properly. That was the
reason for the question on the new docs.
Ands you change.txt tells little or nothing on how to setup the
options.

ed