Re: [Emerald] CallerID block?????

Ed Miller ( (no email) )
Wed, 12 May 1999 19:06:39 -0400

The docs I have are 12/98 and they do not have on how to use
the advanced tab stuff (tech. term stuff) I wanted to know what all the
options are so that I may try to use them properly. That was the
reason for the question on the new docs.
Ands you change.txt tells little or nothing on how to setup the