RE: [Emerald] Error: Could not connect to SQL database Emerald

David V. Brenner ( (no email) )
Wed, 12 May 1999 11:37:12 -0700

This is the result of too many user connections, according to the
Application log. We have two RADIUS servers and only four employees, yet
we're somehow maxing out the 15 user connections defined in sp_configure.
I've bumped the value to 30, but should I really have needed more than 15?

David V. Brenner - dvb@cport.com
International Services Network Corporation
http://www.cport.com