Re: [Emerald] How many ports are used.

Dan Tang ( (no email) )
Wed, 12 May 1999 09:40:38 +0800

What about an ASP page! I attach here.

Dan Tang
Network Operation
Domain Internet Access
Sign Up a Dial up account at and get connect
right now.
Free web hosting for commercial customers.
Join the Emerald ASP Addon Product mailing list
by sending email to with message body SUBSCRIBE

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Miller <>
To: <>
Date: Tuesday, May 11, 1999 8:21 PM
Subject: [Emerald] How many ports are used.

> A while back I had a SQL script that gave me how many
>ports were in use at a time I entered into the script.
>I have lost it when one of my machines went south
>and need it very badly. Does anyone out there have
>one that will tell me how many people are on line at
>any one time.
> I have people that said they could not get in at
>night and I need to know if it is the phone co. or
>my ports are full.
> I suspect that it is a fast busy but I need proof that
>my line are not full.
>Ed Miller

Document Title<%Set Emerald =3D Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")Emerald.ConnectionTimeout =3D Session("Emerald_ConnectionTimeout")Emerald.CommandTimeout =3D Session("Emerald_CommandTimeout")Emerald.Open Session("Emerald_ConnectionString"), =Session("Emerald_RuntimeUserName"), Session("Emerald_RuntimePassword")Set cmdTemp =3D Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")Set EldCallOnLine =3D Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")cmdTemp.CommandText =3D "SELECT NASPort, Username, CallDate, =FramedAddress FROM CallsOnline WHERE (AcctStatusType =3D 1) order by =Username"cmdTemp.CommandType =3D 1Set cmdTemp.ActiveConnection =3D EmeraldEldCallOnLine.Open cmdTemp, , 0, 1%><%While not EldCallOnLine.eof%> <%EldCallOnline.movenextWend%>

Port Number

User Name

Start Time

IP Address

<%=3DEldCallOnline(0)%> <%=3DEldCallOnline(1)%> <%=3DEldCallOnline(2)%> <%=3DEldCallOnline(3)%>