Re: [Emerald] How many ports are used.

Ed Miller ( (no email) )
Wed, 12 May 1999 08:20:14 -0400

Thanks. Very nice work. If I may, I will use
to update our homepage, but this does not help if the person
can not get on line.
The problem is that they think that our lines are busy
when in fact we are only about 50-60% full.
I think that it may be a fast busy but the concept is
unclear to the customer.

Ed