RE: [Emerald] cisco and radius NT problem URGENT URGENT URGENT

Gary Walworth ( (no email) )
Mon, 10 May 1999 12:09:47 -0400

Hi all,

I have the same problem, except with a 3COM/USR Total Control. I had to turn
off RadiusNT Concurrency Control just so my customers can log in... and it's
really screwing with our hourly customer billing since I cannot rely on the
accounting information.

My 2 Cents.

--Gary Walworth
Network Administrator