RE: [Emerald] KNOWN ISSUES

Bernard Andrys ( (no email) )
Thu, 6 May 1999 14:25:05 -0400

FYI- 278 fixed our invoice problems with CC changing to Renewal and
overbilling customers whose credit cards declined.

There are still some strange problems in Batch-out but I haven't isolated
them yet.
(One seems to be CC accounts with the the credit card info missing. Emerald
seems to fill in a random credit card number for those accounts during
Batch-Out.)