RE: [Emerald] No "Time On" or "Call History" information is avail

Blake Eitniear ( Blake@firststepcomputing.com )
Tue, 4 May 1999 17:39:13 -0400

Kurt -- what happened to you?

---------------------------------------
Blake Eitniear
First Step Computing, Inc.
Your LOCAL Internet Service Provider
http://www.firststepcomputing.com
Phone: (810) 329-0001

-----Original Message-----
From: Blake Eitniear [mailto:Blake@firststepcomputing.com]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 1999 5:05 PM
To: 'emerald@iea-software.com'
Subject: RE: [Emerald] No "Time On" or "Call History" information is
avail able

Actually, it turned out when I said I didn't get anything for the query you
asked me to run, it was just that -- nothing. I didn't know I had to click
the execute button to run it.

That being done, there were 486 records in the table. What do we check now
to see why the info doesn't show up in the time on and call history fields?

BTW, I did a select * on the calls table and could see usernames, connection
speeds, etc.

Blake Eitniear