Re: [Emerald] Overlimit

Duane Schaub ( )
Tue, 04 May 1999 16:01:24 -0500

Normally, it would be for the next term.... But I also need to bill
discontinued (inactive) accounts for outstanding balances. This follows
along with being able to schedule a disconnection.

At 02:50 PM 5/3/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Duane Schaub wrote:
>> So, what happens if the previous invoice is unpaid? Will they get a new
>> bill whenever invoicing is run again for the next period? I have currently
>> got the accounts set for renewal and on unpredictable occassion, I get a
>> new invoice, but I don't know why it works for some accounts and not
>Then they get their next statement that has the old unpaid balance
>plus next month's charges. Is the new invoice for the next term, or
>for the same term?
>Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT
>IEA Software, Inc.

Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice (316) 332-1616 |
FAX: (316) 332-1451 |