RE: [Emerald] Email Invoices

Leah Bilan ( Leah@TDI.NET )
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 12:26:15 -0400

Think that is bad, we up graded months ago and placed tech calls into Sheryl
and Dale
and I have yet to get answers back from them. I'm having problems with
identifying what time
frame emerald actually charges customers from. I.E. what days of the month
from the customers
billing date. Also, 263 double or triple charges overtime for consolidation
and we still don't know why.
Finally, I noticed that in Feb. when the 28th came it changed everyone's
invoice date to the 28th if they
happened to be on the 29th-31ist. Now in March everyone did not move back
to their original billing dates
and I have some pissed off customers and still no answers from Emerald tech
support.

I surly hope Dale and Sheryl read this and get back to me on my problems,
Emerald is costing me
money!!!! I'm not collecting from my 5 hour monthly customers and it's
going on 4 months.