RE: [Emerald] Email Invoices

Bernard Andrys ( (no email) )
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 19:38:01 -0400

Having Crystal Reports support in Emerald is great for being able to
customize the reports. However since it is necessary to own CR to use
Emerald for billing, it should be included with Emerald or listed as a
required purchase (like SQL 6.5 is listed). I was annoyed as well when I
found out that after paying $7500, I had to pay another $395 just to be able
to send invoices with our company name/phone number on it.