Re: [Emerald] Termination Cause is blank

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:11:01 -0700

> Darren Clissold wrote:
>
> Emerald 2.5.227 & 263
> Termination cause filed is always blank, how do I make this work, I
> have been having some disconnections and wnat to see why the
> diconnections have been occuring.

What kind of Terminal Server do you have? What attribute is it
using for Terminate Cause? If you are using an Ascend, then you
need to rename the Ascend-Disconnect Reason attribute in the Emerald
Admin, RadiusNT, Attributes section to Acct-Terminate-Cause, to match
the RFC Standard attribute. This will allow RadiusNT to store the
Ascend vendor extended attribute in the normal field that Emerald
displays.