RE: [Emerald] over loading server?

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:03:18 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01BE8CB8.1BC32EC0

P.S...

You should NOT run Radius/SQL and Emerald all on the same server..... just
too much for one machine...

Run seperate for each ......
-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of (Ken)
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 1999 11:08 AM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] over loading server?

We currently have about 250 incoming lines.. is this to much for one
radius/sql/emerald at peak times we get some calls that customers say they
cant connect. we are also running rockliffe mailsite with odbc...

kenneth jaeger

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01BE8CB8.1BC32EC0

P.S...

You=20should NOT run Radius/SQL and Emerald all on the same server..... just =too much=20for one machine...

Run=20seperate for each ......