Re: [Emerald] CAllerID !

Sheryl D. Stover ( (no email) )
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:22:42 -0700

You may need to add the column manually. You can do this in the table edit
screen in either SQL (drill down through databases > [your database] >
Objects > Tables and doubleclick on the Calls table, and go to a new line).
It is typically a varchar(15) column which does allow null values.

VSAs for 3COM devices should have been installed automatically. You can do
select queries from the RadVendors and RadValues tables to doublecheck.

Sheryl D. Stover - sds@iea-software.com - http://www.iea-software.com
IEA Software Account Management and Customer Service
Phone: (831) 459-9430 - Fax: (831) 459-9434
Billing and Customer Care for ISPs and Communications Companies

-----Original Message-----
From: CPD JR <jr@ceub.br>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
radiusnt@iea-software.com <radiusnt@iea-software.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 1999 7:53 AM
Subject: [Emerald] CAllerID !

:Hello all,
:
:I am installing a new server, and just downloaded the radiusnt file at
:ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/RadiusNT ->
:02/25/99 10:23AM 4,155,392 RadiusNT25.exe
:After running the .sql script, I noticed the table "calls" does not have
:the CallerID column,
:I wonder if I need to run any other script in order to enable CallerId
:and/or attributes for 3com HiperARC, if I do where can I find these
:scripts ?
:
:Thank you,
: