Re: [Emerald] Extends

Info Desk ( info@olynet.com )
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:52:44 -0700

Dale,

Since I have two different extends going for people this is why I need to run
a script to change them. Since I do have 45days on Perm for some clients,
their invoices are not being generated at the end of each month. I want them
to be able to have 30 days perm and then 30 days temp so if they are on
vacation or something they do not get immediately cut off at the end of the
month because they are a week late paying. It saves on the miffed off phone
calls to do this.