Re: [Emerald] Extends

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:48:33 -0700

Info Desk wrote:

> I have three short questions.
>
> 1) What is the script you would run to make all my users temporary
> extend 30 days and permenant extend 30 days? Not everyone has the same
> days entered.

Update MasterAccounts
Set Extension=30, OverDue=30

> 2) Since after you post a billing their Temporary extend goes back to
> "0" what script would I run to change everyone back to 30 days?

If you want the temp to stick, then put it in the perm. I don't
understand why you want to do this recurring? Its the same as
the above, just omit the field you don't want (temp is the extension
field, and OverDue is the perm).

> 3) Where is the best place to run the scripts from?

isql_w or you can schedule it in enteprise manager.